Subject: [6lowpan] nd #131 (new): Registration lifetime unit

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 12:59:33 -0000

#131: Registration lifetime unit

 During the Beijing 6lowpan WG a concern was brought up by Geoff about the
 registration lifetime being limited to one week (due to a 10 second unit
 and 16-bit field).

 It is proposed to change this to 60 seconds in order to give up to ~45
 days. This change would be applied to:

 * The ARO Registration Lifetime field
 * The 6CO Valid Lifetime field
 * The DAR/DAC Registration Lifetime field

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/131>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 11:21:32 -0000

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Done.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/131#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>