Subject: [6lowpan] nd #130 (new): Use of redirect in mesh-under

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 12:54:21 -0000

#130: Use of redirect in mesh-under

 During the Beijing 6lowpan WG meeting Geoff brought up a question of why
 redirect wasn't supported for mesh-under topologies. It was agreed that
 this should be allowed.

 Erik proposed that the new language could be "redirect SHOULD not be used
 for route over and MAY be used for mesh-under".

 This requires changes to Section 1, Section 5.1, and Section 6.1 (6LRs
 don't exist in mesh-under topologies, but 6LBRs do).

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/130>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 11:30:22 -0000

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Mention of redirect removed from Section 1 and 5.1. Suggested text from
 Erik added to Section 6.1.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/130#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>