Subject: Re: [6lowpan] nd #129 (closed): Clarification on context distribution lifecycle

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 12:49:40 -0000

#129: Clarification on context distribution lifecycle

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Was done in nd-14.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  erik.nordmark@…         
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed                  
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                          
Component:  nd                  |      Version:                          
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed                   
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/129#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>