Subject: Need Minute Taker

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 07:32:08 +0900

Hi,

We need someone to take minutes for today's morning's 6MAN session.   
Please email me if you are willing to do this.

Thanks,
Bob

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 17:39:39 -0500

I can.

Marshall

On Nov 9, 2009, at 5:32 PM, Bob Hinden wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
> [email-masked]
> Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>