Subject: Re: Using "Cookies"?

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 18:27:35 EDT

> 
> I don't have a problem telling people to use a particlar web client;
> I mean, let's face it ... we already are doing that to a limited extent
> today (we're not providing any OS/2 or VMS Kerberos support, for example).

MIT Kerberos V5 1.2.2 is being ported to OS/2 with EMX.  It compiles
with very few changes.  I expect to have an announcement about it in
several weeks.

 Jeffrey Altman * Sr.Software Designer      C-Kermit 7.1 Alpha available
 The Kermit Project @ Columbia University   includes Secure Telnet and FTP
 http://www.kermit-project.org/             using Kerberos, SRP, and 
 [email-masked]          OpenSSL.  SSH soon to follow.

---

From: Ken Hornstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 18:29:24 -0400

>with very few changes.  I expect to have an announcement about it in

Well, it was mostly rhetorical ... I mean, wasn't OS/2 officially EOL'd
by IBM in December?

--Ken