Subject: Looking For Extra Cash? 19632

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 18:24:29 -0600

OPRAH, NIGHTLINE, MARIA SHRIVER, 48 HOURS, 20/20, 
PLAYBOY, KIPLINGERS and more have all interviewed this 
FAMOUS Private Investigator who has made his fortune in a very 
unusual way. . Now, you too can make a substantial income using 
his highly sought- after SECRETS.

This PI is the originator of seeking out judicial judgments and using 
them to make a FORTUNE!  Most people have no idea what a 
Judicial Judgment is, much less how to process them to earn a very 
substantial income.

Here’s the SCOOP-  When one person or business files suit against 
another and wins, the winner then has a JUDICIAL JUDGMENT.
BUT, even though they won- guess what? They soon find out these 
SHOCKING FACTS:

a) Its now up to them to Collect on the Judgment
b) The court does not require the loser to pay you. 
c) The court will not help you to collect it. 
d) Employees of the court are FORBIDDEN BY LAW from telling 
you how to collect the judgment. 

All the winner really has is a WORTHLESS piece of paper. They 
must trace the loser down, find their assets; their employment, bank 
accounts, real estate, stocks and bonds, etc. And THE WINNER 
has to pay all the expenses to find this out.  All of a sudden that 
BIG CASH SETTLEMENT the person got, has become an 
expense instead of an asset!  

WHAT HAPPENS THEN?- MILLIONS of Judgments just sit in 
files and become forgotten. Right now in the United States there is 
between 200 and 300 BILLION dollars of uncollected JUDICIAL 
JUDGMENTs. For every Judgment that is paid, 5 or more unpaid 
Judgments take its place. 

So how does this Private Investigator make a FORTUNE collecting 
other people’s judgments?  That’s what we want to tell you.  
Through long and hard work, this Private Investigator has learned a 
process that will turn these forgotten useless pieces of paper 
into a FORTUNE without the high collection cost.

The income potential is substantial in this profession! Using the 
techniques taught in his course , people are now working full-time 
making $96,000.00 to over $200,000.00 per year. Part-time 
associates are earning between $24,000.00 and $100,000.00 per 
year. Most choose to work out of their homes, others build sizable 
organizations.

Today, people trained in this business opportunity are processing 
over 500 million dollars in JUDICIAL JUDGMENTs!  AND, 
new judgments become available every day.  The work is
ALWAYS there, you just need to know how to go about it. 
This is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY for anyone who wants to start 
something “on the side” that will offer a solid income in the future. 
It is also ideal because you determine how much time you want to 
spend doing this and when. Make no mistake though-THIS IS NOT 
A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME. It requires effort on your part.  
The more effort the bigger the reward.  You choose how much you 
want to make!

So, if you've ever dreamed of the financial freedom that owning 
your own business can provide, this may very well be the 
opportunity you’ve been looking for.  This business can also 
protect you from corporate downsizing. It might also be your ticket 
to freedom from others telling you what to do. This business lets 
you control your destiny! You don’t need to be a rocket scientist 
either! Our training has made this happen for many others already.  
Make it happen for you too!

Take the first step and talk it over with one of our trained 
counselors by calling 1-720-733-7315.  Let them answer your 
questions so that you’ll know if it’s right for you.  There is no cost 
or obligation on your part except the cost of a phone call.  

Join a small number of people who are reaping the BIG 
REWARDS, by calling us at 1-720-733-7315 today!