Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] PAD discussion at IETF 81

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:38:35 -0400

Would we benefit from discussion the PAD draft at IETF 81?  I'm not
quite sure what issues will be open at that point but it seems like
we're having a lot of good discussion on list and I wonder what issues
we could bring into a meeting.
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Simo Sorce <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 22:11:28 -0400

> we could bring into a meeting.

I think I would like to discuss whether it is ok and appropriate to
introduce public/private key encryption with this draft (one of the
optional signing keys is defined as such).
Any other topic that benefit from live discussion is ok. Unfortunately I
cannot travel for IETF 81, so it make sense for me only if there is a
way to teleconference, phone, voip or similar.

Simo.

-- 
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 14:10:56 -0400

We'll have the usual Jabber.
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg