Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] draft-sorce-krbwg-general-pad adopted as a work ietm

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 12:52:24 -0400

reading over the discussion of the PAD draft, we seem to have rough
consensus to adopt the work.
no one spoke against and several people supported.

I don't think we have enough support behind the text that there is a
presumption of consensus; so if we get stuck on some issue like
semantics of what attributes go on, we need to work forward until we un
stick; we cannot presume that the text in the version we adopt is
sufficient unless we get consensus to change.

However, adopting it has several benefits:

* People can more easily find it
* It's clear that it takes priority over non-work items in meeting
     timing etc
* We have a rough consensus it would be desirable to produce something
     in this space

* We commit to using the WG process for evolution of the document.

Simo, at your convenience please resubmit your draft as
draft-ietf-krb-wg-general-pad-00 .

Thanks

Sam hartman
Kerberos Co-chair
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Simo Sorce <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 14:53:48 -0400

> draft-ietf-krb-wg-general-pad-00 .

Is it ok to do so after I include the changes requested on the list so
far ? I am a bit swamped atm but should be able to apply them to text
and submit soon.

Simo.

-- 
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 16:03:04 -0400

Delaying to apply changes is fine.
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg