Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 09:14:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OTP Pre-authentication
	Author(s)       : Gareth Richards
	Filename        : draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-18.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2011-07-26

   The Kerberos protocol provides a framework authenticating a client
   using the exchange of pre-authentication data.  This document
   describes the use of this framework to carry out One Time Password
   (OTP) authentication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-18.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-18.txt
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg