Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] Meeting at IETF 82

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:56:40 -0400

Hi.  I'd like to get a sense of who is going to be at IETF 82 and what
topics needs to be discussed.  We need to submit a slot request shortly.
My presumption is that we'll meet.

Things I think we should discuss are:

* IANA

* PAD

* GSS preauth (see next message)

* Documents that don't seem to be moving but should

Things that I think might need discussion:

* Replay cache avoidance

* Pkinit algorithm agility

* IETF LC for OTP if there are issues

Things I think will not need discussion:

* Cammelia: Jeff will be sending out the consensus result today.  If we
  adopt I actually suspect we won't have a huge number of open issues.
  Obviously if we do adopt and there is an open technical issue we will
  discuss.  I don't believe meeting time on whether to adopt is valuable
  at this point.

* clear-text cred
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg