Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-krb-wg-clear-text-cred-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 13:05:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Unencrypted Form Of Kerberos 5 KRB-CRED Message
	Author(s)       : Russell J. Yount
	Filename        : draft-ietf-krb-wg-clear-text-cred-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-09-23

   The Kerberos 5 KRB-CRED message is used to transfer Kerberos
   credentials between applications.  When used with a secure transport
   the unencrypted form of the KRB-CRED message may be desirable.  This
   document describes the unencrypted form of the KRB-CRED message.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-clear-text-cred-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-clear-text-cred-03.txt
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg