Subject: [Lager] Fw: I-D Action: draft-wyk-lager-cjk-terminology-00.txt

From: Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 12:13:23 +0900

Dear all,

On behalf of co-authors, I submitted following I-D which is a deliverable 
of Chinese/Japanese/Korean (CJK) Generation Panels' coordination work. 
We hope this document helps those who are going to generate label generation 
rules.

Your comments are very much appreciated.

-- 
Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 19:57:05 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: I-D Action: draft-wyk-lager-cjk-terminology-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CJK Terminology for Label Generation Rules
        Authors         : Yoshiro Yoneya
                          Wang Wei
                          Kyongsok Kim
	Filename        : draft-wyk-lager-cjk-terminology-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-08-18

Abstract:
   Chinese Generation Panel [CGP], Japanese Generation Panel [JGP], and
   Korean Generation Panel [KGP] are collaborating to develop Root zone
   LGR [RootLGR] for Chinese/Japanese/Korean (CJK).  During the cross-
   communities collaboration work, CJK GPs, together with Integration
   Panel [IP] members, recognized that a common terminology definition
   for key concepts is essential in order to have an efficient,
   transparent and smooth progress of developing CJK Label Generation
   Rules (LGR) [I-D.ietf-lager-specification].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wyk-lager-cjk-terminology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wyk-lager-cjk-terminology-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt