Subject: [Lager] proposed interim meeting agenda

From: "Marc Blanchet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 08:56:58 -0400

Recall: virtual (webex) interim meeting, aug 24th 10h00 Eastern.

Proposed Agenda:
1. administrativia
2. a) draft-ietf-lager-specification, Kim Davies
2. b) Issues on the wg tracker, Authors
3. draft-schiltknecht-lgr-json, Audric Schiltknecht
4. draft-wyk-lager-cjk-terminology, Yoshiro Yoneya

Regards, Marc&Scott

---

From: Asmus Freytag <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 13:56:01 -0700

Where do I find dial-in information for this meeting?

A./

On 8/21/2015 5:56 AM, Marc Blanchet wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Lager mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lager
>

---

From: "Paul Hoffman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 14:19:52 -0700

>From the July 29 message:

The Label Generation Rules (lager) Working Group will hold a virtual
interim meeting on Monday, 24 August 2015 at  1000am Eastern (1400 UTC).

The agenda will follow on the LAGER mailing list.

lager Interim meeting
Monday, August 24, 2015
10:00 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  2 hrs

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m684d6665df1e01dbafd74a93f7ac069f
Meeting number: 640 811 428
Meeting password: 12345678

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 640 811 428

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mb0d604a222d08e9e3000712913da230b

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you
automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to
being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the
session.

---

From: Asmus Freytag <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 22:35:00 -0700

> >From the July 29 message:

Thanks, didn't scroll back far enough when I looked for this.

A./