Subject: [Lager] [lager] #18 (specification): Inconsistent naming for any-variant(s) attribute

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 18:40:11 -0000

#18: Inconsistent naming for any-variant(s) attribute

 The "any-variant" attribute for an action is listed in either singular
 (any-variant) or plural form (any-variants) at different places throughout
 the document, in both text and examples.

 The naming should be consistent and use only one form.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-lager-
  [email-masked]    |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  specification            |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/18>
lager <http://tools.ietf.org/lager/>

---

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 22:09:35 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 fixed in -02

 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/18#comment:1>
lager <http://tools.ietf.org/lager/>

---

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 22:10:11 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-lager-
  [email-masked]    |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  specification            |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/18#comment:2>
lager <http://tools.ietf.org/lager/>