Subject: [Lager] [lager] #22 (specification): Create Disposition Registry

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 18:15:01 -0000

#22: Create Disposition Registry

 As noted in Section 10.3, text needs to be added to create a registry of
 disposition values. It will also be necessary to include text that
 describes how entries to the registry should be submitted and possibly
 evaluated for inclusion. One example can be found in RFC 7451; other
 examples may be more appropriate.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-lager-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |     Status:  new
 Priority:  blocker                  |  Milestone:
Component:  specification            |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/22>
lager <http://tools.ietf.org/lager/>