Subject: Re: [Lager] [lager] #5 (specification): Add text about potential effects of recursive rules

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 22:05:20 -0000

#5: Add text about potential effects of recursive rules

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed
 * component:   => specification

Comment:

 Now addressed explicitly in the text of 5.4.3

 "It is an error to reference a rule or class for which the complete
 definition has not been seen. In other words, it is explicitly not
 possible to define recursive rules or class definitions. "

-- 
----------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                 |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                       |   Milestone:
Component:  specification               |     Version:
 Severity:  -                           |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                              |
----------------------------------------+---------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/5#comment:2>
lager <http://tools.ietf.org/lager/>