Subject: Re: [Lager] [lager] #15 (specification): Clarify when/not-when use on char/range

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 21:56:44 -0000

#15: Clarify when/not-when use on char/range

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 This is fixed in the new -01 version as far as the text is concerned, the
 schema update will be reflected for the next draft (post -02). (Both when
 /not-when are allowed for range elements).

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-lager-
  [email-masked]    |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  specification            |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/15#comment:1>
lager <http://tools.ietf.org/lager/>