Subject: [Lager] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lager-specification-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 11:29:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Label Generation Rules Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Representing Label Generation Rulesets using XML
        Authors         : Kim Davies
                          Asmus Freytag
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lager-specification-03.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2015-09-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a method of representing rules for validating
   identifier labels and alternate representations of those labels using
   Extensible Markup Language (XML). These policies, known as "Label
   Generation Rulesets" (LGRs), are used for the implementation of
   Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs), for example.  The rulesets are
   used to implement and share that aspect of policy defining which
   labels and specific Unicode code points are permitted for
   registrations, which alternative code points are considered variants,
   and what actions may be performed on labels containing those
   variants.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lager-specification/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lager-specification-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lager-specification-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Asmus Freytag <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 13:03:20 -0700

I've rolled up the pending discussion into an -03 draft. People should 
verify that this addresses their concerns.

At this point, it would be useful for someone more experienced with 
schemas to check the schema for the <scope> element.

The only open tickets right now are about two more speculative additions 
that Kim was going to ponder. We may not add these in any event, there 
wasn't a strong consensus yet on what to do about them.

A./

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[Lager] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lager-specification-03.txt
Date: 	Mon, 21 Sep 2015 11:29:41 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked]

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Lager mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lager