Subject: [Lager] Review of schema

From: Asmus Freytag <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 03:13:44 -0800

All,

I've finished my review of the schema. I've pushed a version onto the 
gitHub with all proposed changes shown. A matching update to the spec 
XML document, with any language changes (mostly clarifying, but also the 
more restricted pattern for "ref" attributes) is also pushed up.

The XML passes the xml2rc tool, the RNC file I have no handy tool to 
validate. Would appreciate if someone could load it and check that it's 
not broken.

Once we've had some eyes on it, we can merge the two and push up a new 
draft.

I've put the definite bugs in the tracker, but there are some open 
questions in my earlier messages to the list (see about empty 
attributes, etc.). Would be useful to get some input on those, so we can 
tighten down the schema if that is seen as useful.

A./

---

From: Audric Schiltknecht <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 09:25:11 -0500

Hi,

Le 2015-12-06 06:13, Asmus Freytag a écrit :
> All,
> 
> I've finished my review of the schema. I've pushed a version onto the gitHub with all proposed
> changes shown. A matching update to the spec XML document, with any language changes (mostly
> clarifying, but also the more restricted pattern for "ref" attributes) is also pushed up.
> 
> The XML passes the xml2rc tool, the RNC file I have no handy tool to validate. Would appreciate if
> someone could load it and check that it's not broken.

I've check the RNC file with trang [1], and made some minor corrections to have it validated by the
tool. Sent a pull request for it.

Audric

[1] http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/trang.html

---

From: Asmus Freytag <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 09:06:23 -0800

> tool. Sent a pull request for it.

I looked it over and merged.

Thanks for the quick turnaround.

A./
> _______________________________________________
> Lager mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lager
>

---

From: Asmus Freytag <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 15:18:24 -0800

All,

not seeing any other objections / discussion, I'm thinking we should 
wrap the modifications made on the GitHub site into another draft 
revision now that the review of the schema is complete. This would also 
push up the changes that Kim had been working on.

A./

On 12/7/2015 9:06 AM, Asmus Freytag wrote:
>>> validate. Would appreciate if

---

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 11:56:56 +0000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Lager [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Asmus Freytag
> Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2015 6:18 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Lager] Review of schema -> new draft
> 
> All,
> 

Do it...

Scott

---

From: Asmus Freytag <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 09:58:20 -0800

I've gone ahead and posted a new draft.

This mostly rolls up the changes from the schema review. And Kim had put 
some language into the draft regarding registration. That's now live. 
Enjoy reviewing.

A./

---

From: Wil Tan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 15:23:36 +1100

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 4:06 AM, Asmus Freytag <[email-masked]> wrote:

>>> gitHub with all proposed

I fixed a nesting error and created a pull request:
https://github.com/kjd/lgr-specification/pull/2

.wil