Subject: [Lager] [lager] #27 (specification): Description of count attribute

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2015 22:44:36 -0000

#27: Description of count attribute

 The comments in the schema on where "count" attributes may be applied do
 not match the spec. The language in the spec could be improved a bit for
 clarity as well.

 Here is proposed language for the schema comments.

 set operators:

     # "count" attribute MUST only be used when this set-operator is
     # used as a matcher (i.e. nested in a <rule> element but not inside a
 set-operator)

 rules:
     ## "count attribute MUST only be used when the rule-matcher contains
     ## no nested "start", "end", "anchor", "look-behind" or "look-ahead"
      ## operators and no nested rule-matchers containing any of these
 elements

 choice:

     ## "count attribute MUST only be used when the choice-matcher contains
     ## no nested "start", "end", "anchor", "look-behind" or "look-ahead"
     ## operators and no nested rule-matchers containing any of these
 elements

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-lager-
  [email-masked]   |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:               |    Version:
  specification          |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/27>
lager <https://tools.ietf.org/lager/>

---

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 05:24:14 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Revision -06 of the spec and the schema attempt to clarify the description
 of when the count attribute may be applied.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-lager-
  [email-masked]   |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:               |     Version:
  specification          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/27#comment:1>
lager <https://tools.ietf.org/lager/>