Subject: Re: [Lager] [lager] #22 (specification): Create Disposition Registry

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 05:08:58 -0000

#22: Create Disposition Registry

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 In revision -06 of the draft, such a text is now added to Section 10.3

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-lager-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  blocker                  |   Milestone:
Component:  specification            |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/22#comment:2>
lager <https://tools.ietf.org/lager/>