Subject: Re: [Lager] [lager] #23 (specification): split references into normative and non-normative

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 01:13:23 -0000

#23: split references into normative and non-normative

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Pushed a change for that to the github master

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-lager-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  specification            |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/23#comment:1>
lager <https://tools.ietf.org/lager/>

---

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 06:23:23 -0000

Should be in the text from -05; may be tweaked in -06

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/23#comment:2>
lager <https://tools.ietf.org/lager/>

---

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 05:19:57 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Revision -06 now splits references

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-lager-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  specification            |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/23#comment:3>
lager <https://tools.ietf.org/lager/>