Subject: [ldapext] Fwd: Results of IETF-conflict review for draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-10

From: Michael Ströder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 12:40:01 +0100

HI!

Anyone aware of this or even reviewed this draft?
Should we encourage the authors to discuss on ldapext mailing list?

Ciao, Michael.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Results of IETF-conflict review for draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-10
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 12:23:52 -0700
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], The IESG <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

The IESG has completed a review of draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-10
consistent with RFC5742.

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'Lightweight Directory
Access Protocol (LDAP): Schema for Printer Services'
<draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-10.txt> as an Informational RFC.

The IESG has concluded that there is no conflict between this document
and IETF work.

The IESG would also like the RFC-Editor to review the comments in the
datatracker related to this document and determine whether or not they
merit incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both the
ballot and the history log.

The IESG review is documented at:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/conflict-review-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema/

A URL of the reviewed Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema/

The process for such documents is described at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 11:50:37 +0000

Hi Michael,

> Anyone aware of this or even reviewed this draft?
Yes, I was asked to review.
> Should we encourage the authors to discuss on ldapext mailing list?
Generally a good idea.
> _______________________________________________
> Ldapext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldapext