Subject: [Modern] Progressing the MODERN charter

From: Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 10:25:34 -0500

All,

We plan to take the updated MODERN charter to the IESG to start the 
approval process.  The next IETF teleconference happens on June 11th.  
If I understand correctly, the request to put it on the agenda needs to 
happen in the next few days.  We also plan to request a slot for the 
Prague meeting.  If we get the charter approved in time we would like 
start work in earnest during the Prague meeting.  The updated charter 
can be found on the MODERN BOF datatracker page found here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-modern/

Please let us know if there are any objections to this plan.

Steve and Tom

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 21:19:39 +0000

Sorry for dropping out of the discussion; the current charter text looks good to me. I will be presenting the text to the NANC (North American Numbering Council) as an FYI tomorrow.

Henning

________________________________________
From: Modern [[email-masked]] on behalf of Steve Donovan [[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 11:25 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Modern] Progressing the MODERN charter

All,

Steve and Tom

_______________________________________________
Modern mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/modern