Subject: [OPSEC] Some timeline items...

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 21:52:04 -0800

Significantly before the dealine I asked for a 1 hour slot in San
Francisco. If you have items you'd like to place on the agenda, raising
a flag in the next two weeks or so would be a good idea... If we don't
have any burning issues that aren't better addressed on the mailing list
it may not be critical that we convene in SF.

The deadline for iterating documents for discussion in SF is March 9th.
The fact that the deadline is 5 weeks away does not of course preclude
us from conducting business on the working group documents in the interim.

so from the important dates:

February 13, 2009 Friday - Preliminary agenda published for comment.

March 2, 2009 Monday - Final agenda to be published.

March 2, 2009 Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, March 3 UTC/GMT), upload using
IETF ID Submission Tool.

March 9, 2009 Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00
PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

March 11, 2009 Wednesday - Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PDT
(24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.

March 22-27, 2009 - 74th IETF Meeting in San Francisco, CA, USA

cheers

joel