Subject: [p2p-sip] I need advice in p2p sip :)

From: codeyun at gmail.com (Tang Yun)
Date: Sun Dec 4 22:01:38 2005

Hello,

I am a student, I am interested in p2p-sip very much, I have read your
article "Peer-to-Peer Internet Telephony using SIP", I want to develop a
simple application enable calling, IM and offline message.Could you give me
some advice on that? Is there some good open source code I can reference?
Now I am studying OSIP, exosip, I was wondering if I can implement my p2p
sip Telephony use that combine an open source in p2p communication, is that
feasible?

I am glad to have your suggestion :)

Lilly
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.cs.columbia.edu/pipermail/p2p-sip/attachments/20051205/665baaf9/attachment.html

---

From: dbarrett at quinthar.com (David Barrett)
Date: Mon Dec 5 02:31:09 2005

Hi Tang, though not 100% compliant with SIP yet, iGlance is a P2P VoIP, 
IM, file-transfer, and screen-sharing application released under an open 
source license.  Feel free to check it out at www.iglance.com; let me 
know if I can help get you started in the code in any way.

-david

Tang Yun wrote:
> simple application enable calling, IM and offline message.Could you give 
> me some advice on that? Is there some good open source code I can 
> reference? Now I am studying OSIP, exosip, I was wondering if I can 
> implement my p2p sip Telephony use that combine an open source in p2p 
> communication, is that feasible?
>  
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> p2p-sip mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://lists.cs.columbia.edu/mailman/listinfo/p2p-sip