Subject: [PWE3] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC5601 (1853)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 23:39:54 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5601,
"Pseudowire (PW) Management Information Base (MIB)".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5601&eid=1853

--------------------------------------
Type: Technical
Reported by: Alfred Hoenes <[email-masked]>

Section: 11, 1st para

Original Text
-------------
   This section contains the initial version of the IANA-PWE3-MIB.  IANA
|  has updated this MIB module based on expert review as defined in
   [RFC5226].  Each new assignment of PW type or PW PSN type made by
   IANA based on the procedures described in [RFC4446] should be
   documented in the online version of IANA-PWE3-MIB.  The current
   IANA-PWE3-MIB contains PW types as requested in [RFC4446] and
   [RFC4863].

Corrected Text
--------------
   This section contains the initial version of the IANA-PWE3-MIB.  IANA
|  will update this MIB module based on expert review as defined in
   [RFC5226].  Each new assignment of PW type or PW PSN type made by
   IANA based on the procedures described in [RFC4446] should be
   documented in the online version of IANA-PWE3-MIB.  The current
   IANA-PWE3-MIB contains PW types as requested in [RFC4446] and
   [RFC4863].

Notes
-----
Wrong temporal relationship!

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5601 (draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-mib-14)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Pseudowire (PW) Management Information Base (MIB)
Publication Date    : July 2009
Author(s)           : T. Nadeau, Ed., D. Zelig, Ed.
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge
Area                : Internet
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG