Subject: [Rats] where did the architecture go?

From: Thomas Fossati <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 16:18:39 +0000

Hi chairs,

We were looking at https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/rats/documents/ and
could not find the architecture document.

Now, the doc expired at the end of October, which may be related.  However,
other WGs have a dedicated "Expired Internet-Drafts" section for the
purpose -- which we don't seem to have.

It could be a missing configuration setting or maybe a genuine bug in the
DT?

Thomas and Simon

---

From: "Smith, Ned" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 16:33:48 +0000

It expired.

Someone needs to renew the date.

From: RATS <[email-masked]> on behalf of Thomas Fossati <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, November 5, 2021 at 9:23 AM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Rats] where did the architecture go?

Hi chairs,

We were looking at https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/rats/documents/ and could not find the architecture document.

Now, the doc expired at the end of October, which may be related.  However, other WGs have a dedicated "Expired Internet-Drafts" section for the purpose -- which we don't seem to have.

It could be a missing configuration setting or maybe a genuine bug in the DT?

Thomas and Simon

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 15:57:32 -0500

> Someone needs to renew the date.

I have posted a new version this "morning"

There are two apparent changes:

1) a markdown goof means that a heading in section 3 didn't render properly.
   The relevance is that one of the IPR claims seems to mention section
   "3.1", which might really be section 3.2?

2) a bunch of stuff went from having "foo" -> foo in the txt version.
   Equations in the epoch area.  I think that this is a change in the tooling.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 13:49:47 -0800

>    Equations in the epoch area.  I think that this is a change in the tooling.

I think there's been some churn in the tooling's rendering of <tt>
elements, yes.

-Ben