Subject: [regext] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-regext-dnrd-objects-mapping-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 09:36:10 -0700

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-regext-dnrd-objects-mapping-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-dnrd-objects-mapping/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Joe Clarke for his OpsDir comments, and thanks the authors for
addressing them; this has improved the document noticeably (it's nice when the
Directorate process works so well).

Some minor nits / comments:
1: 'Version compatibility: versions 03 - 08 are known to be implemented.' --
probably this should bump to -09 2: Wrapping the BEGIN <whole pile of XML> END
in <CODE BEGINS> file "some_file_name.xml" <pile 'o xml> <CODE ENDS> as used by
e.g. rfc6087 S3.1 (or use the v3 RFC tools) -- this will allow standard tools
to extract the schemas more easily and with less errors.