Subject: [regext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-16.txt

From: Mario Loffredo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 08:46:19 +0200

Hi everybody,

this new version includes the changes suggested by the Gen-ART reviewer.

Best,

Mario

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-16.txt
Data: 	Thu, 20 Aug 2020 23:45:43 -0700
Mittente: 	[email-masked]
A: 	Scott Hollenbeck <[email-masked]>, Mario Loffredo 
<[email-masked]>, Maurizio Martinelli 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-16.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mario Loffredo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging
Revision: 16
Title: Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Query Parameters for 
Result Sorting and Paging
Document date: 2020-08-20
Group: regext
Pages: 29
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-16.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-16
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-16

Abstract:
The Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) does not include core
functionality for clients to provide sorting and paging parameters
for control of large result sets. This omission can lead to
unpredictable server processing of queries and client processing of
responses. This unpredictability can be greatly reduced if clients
can provide servers with their preferences for managing large
responses. This document describes RDAP query extensions that allow
clients to specify their preferences for sorting and paging result
sets.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Vijay Gurbani <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 09:33:02 -0500

Dear Mario: Works for me.  Thank you!  I much appreciate your attention to
my comments.  I have no further comments on the new version.
Cheers,
- vijay

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 1:49 AM Mario Loffredo <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> A: Scott Hollenbeck <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>,
> Mario Loffredo <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>,
> Maurizio Martinelli <[email-masked]>