Subject: [regext] WG LAST Call requests

From: Antoin Verschuren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 15:58:51 +0200

Dear working group,

The chairs are aware that during/since IETF108 we have received 5 requests for WGLC for the following documents:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rfc7482bis/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rfc7483bis/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-secure-authinfo-transfer/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-unhandled-namespaces/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance/

Since this is August, and most people are enjoying holidays, we don’t want to overwhelm our small working group with a 2 week deadline for reviewing documents during this period.
So our suggestion is to start WGLC for these documents in September, and do at most 2 at a time:

First week of September:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rfc7482bis/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rfc7483bis/

Second week of September:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-secure-authinfo-transfer/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-unhandled-namespaces/

Third week of September:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance/

Just so that you know that we heard you. There is of course no ban on reviewing these documents before that time if you are bored during your holidays ;-)

Thanks!

Jim and Antoin