Subject: [Rum] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rum-rue-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 10:53:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Relay User Machine WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Interoperability Profile for Relay User Equipment
        Author          : Brian Rosen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rum-rue-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2019-09-24

Abstract:
   Video Relay Service (VRS) is a term used to describe a method by
   which a hearing persons can communicate with deaf/Hard of Hearing
   user using an interpreter ("Communications Assistant") connected via
   a videophone to the deaf/HoH user and an audio telephone call to the
   hearing user.  The CA interprets using sign language on the
   videophone link and voice on the telephone link.  Often the
   interpreters may be supplied by a company or agency termed a
   "provider" in this document.  The provider also provides a video
   service that allows users to connect video devices to their service,
   and subsequently to CAs and other dead/HoH users.  It is desirable
   that the videophones used by the deaf/HoH/H-I user conform to a
   standard so that any device may be used with any provider and that
   video calls direct between deaf/HoH users work.  This document
   describes the interface between a videophone and a provider.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rum-rue/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rum-rue-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rum-rue-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/