Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-trunkmib-ds0-mib-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 07:21:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.  This draft is a work item of the DS1/DS3 MIB Working
Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for the DS0
			  and DS0 Bundle Interface Type
	Author(s)	: D. Fowler
	Filename	: draft-ietf-trunkmib-ds0-mib-07.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 16-Jul-98
	
This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management Information
Base (MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
community.  In particular, it describes objects used for managing DS0
and DS0 Bundle interfaces.  This document is a companion document with
Definitions of Managed Objects for the DS1/E1/DS2/E2, DS3/E3 and
SONET/SDH Interface Types, RFC XXXX [6], RFC XXXX [7] and  RFC XXXX
[8].

This memo specifies a MIB module in a manner that is both compliant to
the SNMPv2 SMI, and semantically identical to the peer SNMPv1
definitions.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-trunkmib-ds0-mib-07.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trunkmib-ds0-mib-07.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trunkmib-ds0-mib-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.