Subject: Re: PerfHist-TC-MIB

From: Ken Chapman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 09:13:45 -0400

Kaj,
I have an issue with it.  I agree with the three TC, but there is one 
missing:  PerfDayCount.
It is quite different from PerfTotalCount; it starts at a specific time
each day an is the aggregate of the 96 15-minute interval in the subsequent
24-hour interval.
This is in support of the requirements specified in ANSI T1.231-1993,
clause 9.1.2.1 (Current day register and Recent day registers).
(I assume that the purpose of the MIB work is to support industry
standards!)
	Ken

At 06:55 PM 5/26/98 -0400, Kaj Tesink wrote:
>At 03:55 PM 5/26/98 -0400, Ken Chapman wrote:
>>Kaj,
>>What's the status of <draft-ietf-atommib-perfhistTC-01.txt>?
>>Is it dead?
>>	Ken
>
>has been quality reviewed which resulted in minor comments.
>i'm accommodating that now and will post in a few days
>
>kaj
>
>
>> 
>
>_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
>_/                                                                      _/
>_/  Kaj Tesink                                                          _/
>_/  Bellcore                                                            _/
>_/  Business Internet Professional Services  vmail (732) 758-5254       _/
>_/  331 Newman Springs Rd.                   email [email-masked]  _/
>_/  Red Bank, NJ 07701                     faxmail (732) 758-2269       _/
>_/                                                                      _/
>_/  * NOTE AREA CODE CHANGE (908) --> (732) EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 1997 *    _/
>_/                                                                      _/
>_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
>
>
>