Subject: PerfHist-TC-MIB

From: Ken Chapman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 15:55:24 -0400

Kaj,
What's the status of <draft-ietf-atommib-perfhistTC-01.txt>?
Is it dead?
	Ken

---

From: Kaj Tesink <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 18:55:22 -0400

>What's the status of <draft-ietf-atommib-perfhistTC-01.txt>?

has been quality reviewed which resulted in minor comments.
i'm accommodating that now and will post in a few days

kaj

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/                                                                      _/
_/  Kaj Tesink                                                          _/
_/  Bellcore                                                            _/
_/  Business Internet Professional Services  vmail (732) 758-5254       _/
_/  331 Newman Springs Rd.                   email [email-masked]  _/
_/  Red Bank, NJ 07701                     faxmail (732) 758-2269       _/
_/                                                                      _/
_/  * NOTE AREA CODE CHANGE (908) --> (732) EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 1997 *    _/
_/                                                                      _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

---

From: Kaj Tesink <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 18:55:22 -0400

kaj