Subject: [lamps] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-lamps-cms-hash-sig-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 10:18:41 -0700

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lamps-cms-hash-sig-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-hash-sig/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for writing this, and thanks to Joe for the OpsDir review -- it has
some useful comments to address.

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 13:22:51 -0400

Warren:

I believe that -09 addresses the comments from Joe.  You will see that the Acknowledgements include Joe.

Russ

> On Sep 18, 2019, at 1:18 PM, Warren Kumari via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 10:32:51 -0700

> I believe that -09 addresses the comments from Joe.  You will see that the Acknowledgements include Joe.

Oh, great. Well, my work here is done then :-P

W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf